A group for family members and caregivers with loved ones living with mental illness. Looking after a family member with a mental illness can be an extremely stressful situation. It can be isolating and painful. You are not alone. By sharing your experiences in a safe and confidential setting, you can gain hope and develop supportive relationships.
Our care group will help you:
• Find strength in shared experiences.
• Develop better coping skills.
• Reject guilt.
• Accept that we cannot solve every problem.
• Understand that mental health conditions are no one’s fault and can be traumatic experiences.
• Experience compassion and reinforcement from people who understand your situation.